Our Top Ideas for Bridal Favours and Gifts
A traditional wedding icon – the humble bridal favour is a custom that has long been passed down from generation to generation. Not only are these gifts a focal point to the wedding table décor, but they are also small gestures of appreciation to show your guests just how much they mean to you.
When it comes to bridal favours and gifts, there really are no rules. You can be as creative and as inventive as you like, or you can play it safe with something that you know your guests will use. The best bridal favours and gifts are those that mirror your taste as a couple, and show that you have put some thought and care into giving them something that they will enjoy. If you are unsure about what to give your guests, we have rounded up some of our favourite favour ideas just for you!
- Showcase the Ambience with Bubbles – use bubbles to showcase the energy, ambience and excitement of your special day. Bubbles have long since been the favour of choice for many bridal couples, and they also provide good fun for guests. Whether they are used in celebration as you and your partner exit the church, or whether they are used for entertainment at the reception, they can also be customised depending on your theme and budget.
- Personalised Edible Sweet Treats – personalised candy and nut favours are very popular, and sending guests home with delights that share a special message will definitely be enjoyed – if not devoured on the drive home! One of the greatest things about these favours is the infinite amount of personalised messages that you can both come up with together!
- Make it Memorable with Scented Candles – there is something extra memorable about a wedding that sends you home with a beautiful scented candle. Everyone loves scented candles, not only are they beautiful, but they are also practical gifts that can be used just about anywhere in the home.
- Shower Your Guests with Soaps – soaps make excellent bridal favours and gifts to give out, so why not shower your guests with deliciously fragranced soaps, and have them all smelling sweet and thinking about your wedding weeks after.
- Green Fingered Favours – if you are a couple with green fingers and passionate about the environment, then there is nothing more delightful than giving some succulents, herbs, bulbs or cacti in a small pot. Not only do they hold great significance, but guests can display these potted plants just about anywhere in the home or office.
As the leading supplier of the most stylish, affordable and highest quality bridal favours and gifts in South Africa, we at WeddingFavours Dot CoZa are all about adding a little something special to your big day. Regardless of your wedding theme, we have a huge selection of bridal favours and gifts to offer you. Not only are we able to personalise all favours that you find in our catalogue, but we can also deliver your favours to any part of South Africa.